Hello all. I am here to share with you another of my apps.
Ever missed that doughnut in the kitchen? The one that your colleague advertised through a mass-email?
(Well you don’t have to from now)
JavaPushMail (JPM) is a mail notifier. It uses IMAP push command to give you instant notification of mail as soon as the mail has arrived in your mailbox.
Here is a list of features that it currently has:
- IMAP, IMAP+ support.
- Instant mail notification.
- Can be used on Mac OS X (10.6+), Linux and Windows
- Uses native system notification
- Tray Icon
- Fallback Notification – if everything else fails!
- Very simple and elegant User Interface.
Give it a try:
Be wary, this is a Release Candidate 2. It may still have bugs. If so, please let me know so I can fix them!
Also, the project site is coming very soon.