So it has been quite sometime since I last posted about the things that I had done with my phone. So here we go:
- Updated to Galnet ICS MIUI. Now I don’t exactly know what the feud is between Galnet, China MIUI and XDA people, but I honestly don’t care. Their ROM works and I am very thankful of them.
- Many people have been speculating on their true nature of ICS ROMs and how much ICS is included. Well for one, they have always said that it only includes ICS memory and CPU management, which is in itself a big plus. It means that you will see some noticeable battery, performance and application responsiveness right after install the rom.
- It is fully compatible with original MIUI themes and plugins. It is also fully compatible with custom kernels and using custom recoveries.
- Talking of custom kernels, make sure you give Siyah’s kernel a try. I am currently on v2.2 and it is flawless but I am planning to upgrade now. And yes, you will go into deep sleep mode, unless one of your apps mess around with your CPU.
- And finally: Look And Feel. Judge for yourself: